Frequently Asked Questions

Q:Who do I Talk to about about getting water service turned on at my house?
A: Water service for the town of Monroe is provided by TM Rural Water District

Q:Do I need a building permit?
A:Yes – But we have made it easier to get one. Click here to apply.